Sand and Swirl, Inc.’s Limited Warranty
Sand & Swirl, Inc. warrants that its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase.
This limited warranty extends only to the first consumer purchaser of the Sand & Swirl product and not to subsequent owners, transferees or users other than the first purchasers.
This limited warranty shall apply to Sand & Swirl installed products that are used only for personal, family, multi-family projects or household purposes and which are maintained in accordance with Sand & Swirl recommended maintenance procedures. This warranty does not extend to defects or damage caused by the following:
- Incorrect installation by others of plumbing fixtures including excess tightening of drains & use of plumbers putty around sink drain.
- Installation or operation of product that does not conform precisely to the instructions we provide with the product.
- Accidents, Negligence or Abuse.
- Any repair performed by anyone other than Sand & Swirl Inc.
- Any product moved or relocated from original point of installation.
- The separation or breakage of any silicone caulked seam. It is recommended that homeowners routinely inspect joints for visible signs of separation or shrinkage.
- Any product that has not been paid for in full.
- Water temperature in excess of 140°F or higher
This limited warranty does not apply to any of the following:
- Chips or cracks in product surface, unless caused by defects in materials or workmanship.
- Minor imperfections, warpage, and variations in shade or veining between sample and finished product.
In the event of a defect in the material or the workmanship with respect to the Sand & Swirl product during the warranty period, “Sand & Swirl” shall repair or replace defective material as “Sand & Swirl”, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines. “Sand & Swirl” shall not be liable for costs and expenses of removal or re-installation of the Sand & Swirl product by anyone other than “Sand & Swirl” or any costs related to a non- Sand & Swirl product. Only “Sand & Swirl” is authorized to perform its warranty obligations.