Sand & Swirl, Inc. warrants that its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. Our products require low maintenance, with no stains and no pitting, and made right at the location. This limited warranty extends only to the first consumer purchaser of the Sand & Swirl product and not to subsequent owners, transferees or users other than the first purchasers.This limited warranty shall apply to Sand & Swirl installed products that are used only for personal, family, multi-family projects or household purposes and which are maintained in accordance with Sand & Swirl recommended maintenance procedures. This warranty does not extend to defects or damage caused by the following:
- Incorrect installation by others of plumbing fixtures including excess tightening of drains.
- Installation or operation of product that does not conform precisely to the instructions we provide with the product.
- Accidents, Negligence or Abuse.
- Any repair performed by anyone other than Sand & Swirl Inc.
- Any product moved or relocated from original point of installation.
- The separation or breakage of any silicone caulked seam. It is recommended that homeowners routinely inspect joints for visible signs of separation or shrinkage.
- Mildew and/or stains due to lack of regular cleaning.
- Any product that has not been paid for in full.
- Water temperature in excess of 140°F or higher
This limited warranty does not apply to any of the following:
- Chips or cracks in product surface, unless caused by defects in materials or workmanship.
- Minor imperfections, warpage, and variations in shade or veining between sample and finished product.
In the event of a defect in the material or the workmanship with respect to the Sand & Swirl product during the warranty period, “Sand & Swirl” shall repair or replace defective material as “Sand & Swirl”, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines. However, “Sand & Swirl” shall not be liable for costs and expenses of removal or reinstallation of the Sand & Swirl product. Only “Sand & Swirl” is authorized to perform its warranty obligations.